Sunday, March 7, 2010

Kate Gosselin Asks Moms To Pool Votes

PHILADELPHIA - Kate Gosselin has a plan to win “Dancing With The Stars” and it has nothing to with her dancing skills, but with getting her mom fan base to flood phone lines.


Gosselin, 34, has told reporters she will use the mom fan base for “Jon & Kate Plus 8” to swamp the phone vote lines with votes for her.


“I have a team across the country planning to call in for me. We need every vote we can get,” she told Fox411. “There are patches of people everywhere. Tony’s kids and my kids assure us 11 votes!”


Think about what message she is sending to her children.


Kate Gosselin,DWTS


Kate Gosselin,DWTS


Source.

About This Blog

You are free to use the photos as long as you link back to this blog.

Followers

About Me

I am a person who can tell good parenting from bad.

Because I'm kind of curious