Monday, March 29, 2010

DWTS - March 29

You know, it wouldn't be a bad thing if BabyMama and her Posse O'Crazy kept Khate in for a couple more weeks. I mean, think of what we'd be missing:

The eye rolls as Bruno insults her in a new way (this week "Stepford wife").
Kate Gosselin,Tony Dovolani,Dancing With The Stars

The painful wince as the judges rip her a new one with her scores (love how Tony is a professional! Look at the smile!)
Kate Gosselin,Tony Dovolani,Dancing With The Stars

The total inability to hide her seething anger.
Kate Gosselin,Tony Dovolani,Dancing With The Stars

I have always loved this show but thought about boycotting it, when Khate was confirmed as a contestant. Now I'm glad I stayed for the train wreck. But I do feel bad for Tony. Look at the crap he has to put up with:



Get your "Free Tony" shirts here!

About This Blog

You are free to use the photos as long as you link back to this blog.

Followers

About Me

I am a person who can tell good parenting from bad.

Because I'm kind of curious